What To Bring To Your Visits:
- Driver's License or a valid ID
- Insurance Card
- Imaging Reports
- A CD Disc with any previous X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc.
- Note: If you have had any type of imaging done at another facility and have asked for the imaging to be sent to our office, please still get a physical copy of the imaging on a CD disc and bring with you to your appointment. Many times, the imaging does not get to our office in time for your appointment when being sent by another facility.
- List of medications (if any)
- Referral Letter (if required)